Subject: Build problem.
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/06/2000 17:52:52
I installed the 1.5_ALPHA snapshot on my MobileGear2 MC/R430 the other
day.  I then tried to upgrade my sources to the latest and greatest
and did a make build.  It failed while building dig:

cc -o dig dig.o subr.o send.o list.o debug.o -L/usr/src/usr.sbin/bind/lib/obj -lbind
Lots of complaints about undefined references to res.  Also, many
complaints about md5 routines not being defined.  I did my update
yesterday US mountain time (approx 24 hours before this message).  I
can provide the exact messages if need be.

Is this a known problem?

Warner