Subject: RE: [Fwd: NetBSD Help]
To: Tak Pui Lou <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: None <jabley@automagic.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/04/2000 10:46:00
------=_unique-boundary-2

   >When I transferred the files using PC link, it is very slow. Does
anyone
   >success in connecting a PC with a speed higher than 19200bps?

Use ethernet. HactiveSync will sync over ethernet, although you need
to do the initial sync over the serial cable, and hack a local DNS
server to resolve the name of your windows host without a domain name
(sigh).

You can use ftp:// URLs in pocket IE to pull down files too, although
beware of unusual-to-CE file extensions, and bear in mind that IE
seems to like to cache everything, and judicious use of shift-reload
is necessary to retrieve changed content.

   > M$ stuff
   >sucks even for CE.

You noticed, eh?

------=_unique-boundary-2--