Subject: Re: Battery life
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: RJ T <rjtonline@hotmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/20/2000 14:59:16
Speaking of conferences, the hpcmips port page references the Linux
Conference 2000 Spring in Tokyo. Of course the page is in Japanese. But I
used Netscape 6's translate function (under View) and was able to read the
page in English fairly well! Here's a sampling of the translated page (from
original Japaense language page:
http://lc.linux.or.jp/program/detail.html#smallworld):

Linuxconference 2000 Spring program summary

Portable information terminal BOF
Thenetbsdproject Ebihara purity Pocketlinuxproject Kamiki one ?
Linux-vrproject Hiroshi Kawasima (Inc.) PFU Eiji Kita (Inc.) PFU One Hisashi
Shirakami (Inc.) ax Shozo Takeoka
By small portable information terminal, favorite OS You use and for the
person whom you think that we want the environment which can be developed
freely BOF It is a session. Flying needing participation / announcement is
welcomed.
The example which constructed environment on the information terminal of
existing carrying
* It is mounting the mounted status introduction:netbsd on the Windowsce The
Linuxvr which is mounting the Netbsd/hpcmips and the Linux
* The linux/ 7 K which is mounting the mounted status introduction:linux on
the Psio n5
* In addition: ? seeing. Please verify at the meeting place
The example which constructed environment newly from the dedicated hardware
* Linux/arm and experimental model introduction
* Mobilebase hard specification
* Mobilebase-netserver
(4/19 17: 30 - 150 minutes)

Wish I could have been there! (And speak/read Japanese!)

Robert