Subject: Re: 128MB CF Card Manafacturer Recommendations
To: Joe Abley <jabley@automagic.org>
From: Chris Shabsin <shabby@MIT.EDU>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/16/2000 18:21:34
|> On a similar note, does anybody know of a reseller that actually stocks
|> 128M and 320M Simple Tech CF cards? I have yet to find a reseller that
|> stocks anything larger than a 48M card, and it seems as though Simple
|> Tech don't deal direct.

I was shocked and surprised when buy.com actually came through with
the CF and adapter in only two weeks, at a price better than I saw
anywhere else on the web...

http://www.us.buy.com/comp/product.asp?sku=10219444

$241.95 is even cheaper than it was when I bought it.  They have
another part number for the CF without the adapter included.  And they
list it as currently in stock.

I've had bad experiences with buy.com in the past, but that price made
me risk it one more time...  and it actually was worth it this time.

--------
-Chris Shabsin                   -shabby@mit.edu
-Software Engineer, Dimensional Insight, Inc.

echo Prpv a\'rfg cnf har cvcr | tr Pacfghnrvp Cnpstuaeic