Subject: MobilePro700 again
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Roy Wilson <rwwst6+@pitt.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/23/2000 18:59:38
Hi,
	Jun asked the other day whether I had made any progress with the MobilePro
700. I was able to put the snapshot from mid February on a Sandisk 96MB CF
card and start pbsdboot as previously suggested by Takao. I now have 32MB
of ram and have tried various allocations of program and storage memory.
Nevertheless, the message I get is "Can't open" (Sorry, I misplaced my
notes). netbsd and psbdboot are both in a folder called 'installation'.
I've tried different kernel path specifications to no avail. Any
suggestions (aside from trying the newer snapshot)?

	BTW, I need to change my email adddress. What's easiest for the
administrator: an unsubscribe msg followed by subscribe <new address>?

Roy Wilson
designrw@bellatlantic.net

--On Sunday, February 27, 2000, 9:58 PM +0900 Takao Shinohara
<shin@sm.sony.co.jp> wrote:r