Subject: Re: pbsdboot & MobilePro700 (VR4102 - 54Mhz)
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Roy Wilson <rwwst6+@pitt.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/23/2000 06:38:10
Jun,
	I am just today going back to the problem, having been otherwise occupied.
I to determine the MobilePro 700 keyboard map soon and pass info (to Shin
Takemura if I remember correctly) along for inclusion in next snapshot

Roy Wilson

--On Thursday, March 23, 2000, 3:15 PM +0900 Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
wrote:r