Subject: Re: Install on IBM z50
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Jack Cate <jack@edgar.edmunds.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/06/2000 09:43:46
My saga continues -

I've downloaded the base netbsd image and the pbsdboot.exe application

I've input \installation\netbsd as the image src.

I've selected the ibm z50 as the frame type BUT when I try and click boot I get an error saying "can not allocate heap"

Any ideas?

-Jack

Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp> typed:

--
	 "ah!  i see you have the internet that goes *ping*!"