Subject: Re: Install on IBM z50
To: Hans Huebner <hans@Huebner.ORG>
From: Ted Milker <tmilker@radiks.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/02/2000 12:10:39
On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 06:57:55PM +0100, Hans Huebner wrote:
> NB:  You don't need to have special hardware, a standard laptop with PCMCIA
> slots will do just fine.  Adapters from CF to PCMCIA are available for about
> $15-$20.

I don't suppose you(or anyone else) knows of a PCMCIA slot for a desktop
PC that works with NetBSD do you?  I don't have access to a laptop that's
running NetBSD, so I have no way to partition my CF card.  I've found one
model so far, and that's the ESA-2000 by Eiger Labs, but I can't find any
documentation saying that it's supported.

Ted