Subject: Re: installing tools to compiler pbsdboot.exe
To: TAKEMURA, Shin <takemura@netbsd.org>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/14/2000 22:04:08
"TAKEMURA, Shin" <takemura@netbsd.org> writes:
> It works fine! Please commit it.
>
> (However, I'd like to run simply 'make' or 'make winfiles' instead of
>  'make -f Makefile.winfiles'...)

As you probably noticed, I did this the other day.

I'm not quite done hacking on it, but it's good enough for now.

> Unfortunately, VC5's text editor inserts CRs into .h and .c files
> forcedly when I edit and save them. But I feel no reluctance in
> stripping CRs in .h and .c files. I will give up editting on VC5's
> editor and use xemacs on NetBSD side.

OK.  This is what I do.

If you don't mind doing this, then we probably should, so the sources
are more easily usable for most NetBSD user/hackers.  If you'd like me
to do it, tell me (you're the port maintainer! 8-), otherwise do it
yourself.

cgd