Subject: Re: Problems on Clio...
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@pgh.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/06/2000 04:17:39
On 6 Jan 2000, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

> This (screen blanked) is the state i always get, immediately after
> clicking OK to the last chance dialog in pbsdboot.exe.  I've never
> seen _anything_ on the console, though I do admit that i might have
> screwed up the settings while trying to make it use 16BPP, though.

  I at least got a brief glance at the first few lines the time it didn't
work, so this looks like a different problem.

> I've seen some weirdness with accessing the PCMCIA devices (with a
> bogus IRQ set for the pcic...  i think i followed another example,
> though i knew it was likely to be wrong and chose "9").  (How did you
> find the PCIC gpio, anyway?)

  I think it was the combination of WINCE_DEFAULT_SETTING and
DUMP_GIU_LEVEL2_INTR, which printed out each gpio interrupt.  When I tried
it a month ago this didn't work, so I'm not sure what changed to allow
this (but thanks to whoever did it :) ).

Matthew Orgass
darkstar@pgh.net