Subject: RE: Running NetBSD on a Compaq 2010c
To: 'Jun Ebihara' <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Bernard Stephan <stephan.bernard@CLERMONT.cemagref.fr>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/15/1999 09:19:13
Infortunately, it doesn't work. I've made exactly what you wrote, and I
obtain the same horizontal red line after a while. Something were =
written on
the screen, but I didn't have time to read. The com port has no =
response,
I've tried many different settings.

So it looks the problem isn't a screen or keyboard problem....
My psdboot program is version 1.7.4, and the kernel image is the one I =
have
downloaded to ftp://f77.nop.or.jp/users/uch/TX3912netbsd.gz

Maybee a com port problem ? But I also tried to boot without the com =
port
support...

St=E9phan BERNARD