Subject: RE: Running NetBSD on a Compaq 2010c
To: 'Jun Ebihara' <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Bernard Stephan <stephan.bernard@CLERMONT.cemagref.fr>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/13/1999 10:49:53
	[Bernard Stephan]  I obtain exactly the same result, except that the
red line is now on the top of the screen :-(
	But I don't think it's a display driver problem, because I have some
informations displayed in text mode in the begining. And when the red =
line
appears, I can't do anything anymore, even switching off my HPC... Has
anyone an idea ?

> > So I wanted to have a look at the source code, but I'm lost in the =
ftp
> > servers directories. Is there a place where I could get a =
tar-zipped
> file
> > with the source code for netBSD/hpcmips ? Or which CVS site could =
be OK
> -
> > but I'm afraid this would download the whole netBSD project source =
?
>=20
> http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/ helps you.
	[Bernard Stephan]  Thank you very much.