Subject: Re: pbsdboot from command line?
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Castor Fu <castor@geocast.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/06/1999 11:07:06
> In a message posted to linuxce-devel by nop@nop.com (Jay Carlson), he
> states the following, which I've not had time to try.  Can you give it
> a shot and let us know the results?
>
> 	Looking at the October archives it appears that Has anybody
> 	tried the Casio CF autorun trick on other platforms?  I've
> 	been using it happily and it might be a general WinCE feature
> 	not just for a single vendor.  (short summary: on a CF card,
> 	create a directory \CE\r4100, place an executable
> 	"autorun.exe" there and it will run whenever the card is
> 	inserted.)

I tried creating the directories \CE\r4100 and \CE\r4121 on a NEC MobilePro 770
and placing copies of pbsdboot.exe as autorun.exe in each of these,
but nothing interesting happened.  I know there's some sort of slot
management code running because it asks me if I want to actually
enable the card.

	-castor