Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Binary packages?

Am 13.12.21 um 18:40 schrieb Robert Swindells:

Abu Hussain Al Mukhtar <abuhussain%secure.mailbox.org@localhost> wrote:
Are there binary packages available for this architecture?

There are not.

Someone might build some on a faster ARM system if you provided a list
of what you want.

Or you might want to have a look at cross compiling, one of the neat features of NetBSD... It's been a while since I compiled packages for my Amiga on a SUN Netra, but from what I remember it was pretty straightforward with distcc:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/pkgsrc/cross_compile_distcc/

Cheers
Jost