Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Wireless cards for the J720?

Hi!

I mean PRISM 2.5. Dont know is the PRISM 2 chipsets work ...

Am 24.11.2021 um 14:32 schrieb Abu Hussain Al Mukhtar:
Hi! Thank you for your reply.
I am not sure what you mean with PRISM 2? There seems to be both
PRISM II and PRISM 2.5. Your card appears as a 2.5, but would a
PRISM II work as well? I am namely thinking of the widely available
Nokia D211, which is apparently PRISM II.

For a wired connection (I don't usually connect to wireless networks
unless I REALLY need to), I was thinking of a DLINK DFE-670TXD, which
has a 16-bit bus, but I could not find any information about its
chipset, or any mention of it in the NetBSD documentation, so I'm
not sure.

Thanks!

* Stefan Lehner <stefan-lehner%aon.at@localhost>:
Hello!

The Jornada 720 only supports 16 Bit PCMCIA cards. I used an AmbiCom
WL1100C-CF card - Any card with an PRISM 2 chipset should work.

http://www.sp-net.at/wiki/doku.php?id=prism2wifi

Regards

Stefan