Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Binary Packages

What is the nature of the problem crosscompiling from amd64? Would it be easier to cross compile from another arch?

On July 6, 2017 11:52:22 PM EDT, Noah <focushacks%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
I'm in the same boat with my Jornadas. I had to downgrade back to 6.1.5 to have useable packages. I've been unable to get a cross compile environment working on amd64, else I'd volunteer to bulk build. I got serious hangups on perl, and it won't compile natively on my PDA either. Without it, there isn't much that will build.