Port-hpcarm archive

hmcarm devices without serial ports

Or more specifically, without access to the hardware to connect serial ports :)

I have a access to a couple of arm based Pocket PC devices. Is it
worth trying to boot
NetBSD without a serial console to try to see the results?

Presumably hpcboot can write to bootlog, but once the kernel boots is the output
restricted to the serial console?

I'm assuming there are no low level screen output routines similar to
OpenFirmwarewhich
could be called very early in autoconfig (any present would require
the WinCE emvironment running)?

For reference the devices I have access to are:
- Symbol MC5040 (PXA270, 64M, Windows Mobile 2003 SE)
- Honeywell Dolphin 7600 II (ARM920T S3C2440A, 64M, Windows Mobile 6 Pro)
- M3 Orange (ARM920T (M)PXA320, 192M, Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro)