Port-hpcarm archive

TESTERS WANTED: audio drivers

hi folks.

we've just merged the SMP audio code to -current, and there are
several older audio drivers that have not been tested.  we are
looking for testers for these drivers:

        pxaacu(4)

which appears to be available on both GUMSTIX/LUBBOCK for evbarm
and also hpcmarm NETBOOKPRO.

all you need to do is build or install a recent -current snapshot
(the ones with this are probably not available, but should be
with in the next day or two.)

please report back to me or this list any success or failure.

thanks!

.mrg.