Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Some SA11x0 diffs

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 06:54:25PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:

> I have put some diffs in ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/misc/rjs/arm.diff.gz

Side effects of sa11x0_softc:  one miss in sed_saip.c

Side effects of obio_softc (from lubbock_var.h):  one miss in
lubbock_pcic.c (a call to device_parent), and if_sm_obio.c needs some
changes too.

Side effects of ipaq_softc:  uda1341.c needs some changes.

Also, I've noted that the device_t split in lubbock_lcd.c is broken (it
was done in January);  the cookie passed to the wsdisplay_accessops is
the softc, and not a device_t, so all the (struct device *) casts are
wrong.

Finally, I noticed a couple unrelated changes in the diff:  a mod to the
LUBBOCK kernel config, and a change in ipaq_saip.c turning SAEGPIO_BASE
into sa->sa_addr.  I can't judge on those, but you don't want to commit
them at the same time anyway.

Thanks a lot,

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost