Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Error trying to build userland for Jornada 728

Klaus Heinz(e)k dio:
Quentin Garnier wrote:
On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 03:01:06PM +0100, J. Vicente Carrasco -Bixen-  wrote:
rm: ktrace: is a directory
You forgot -P (prune empty dirs) when doing the cvs checkout/update.

I have the following in ~/.cvsrc

  $ cat ~/.cvsrc
  update -dP
  diff -u
  rdiff -u

because I always forget the options :)

Thank you very much for this fast answers :-)

If you are building NetBSD-current it's recommended to read the
current-users list as well. Many building problems derive from the very
nature of NetBSD-current, being the head of the development tree.

That's absolutely right. Maybe I was so anxious of seeing up and running my 728 that... I simply put off my thinking ;-)

Thank you very much.

       J. Vicente Carrasco -- Bixen
         carvay%tikismikis.org@localhost
         carvay%es.FreeBSD.org@localhost
Current Boina: Spanish FDP Translationmeister
GnuPG: http://carvay.tikismikis.org/key.txt