Subject: Re: What did I do wrong?
To: None <team.aberrant@gmail.com, port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Jason Mitchell <jmitchel@bigjar.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 10/02/2007 00:33:06
Hello,

	I created a "miniroot" kernel and wrote up some directions a long time
ago. The email is archived here:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-hpcarm/2003/01/07/0001.html

	The directions should still work but the files have moved. They are now
at: http://www.bigjar.com/hpcarm/old. I also did a newer version with a
NetBSD 3.0 kernel at: http://www.bigjar.cojm/hpcarm. In either case the
same instructions apply: copy the files to a dos partition of a flash
card, then run hpcboot.exe from your Jornada.

	Be forewarned. The site where www.bigjar.com is hosted is severely
bandwidth constrained from 8am to 6pm EDT. So you'll want to download
these files outside of that window.

Jason M.