Subject: hard icon touches and suspend improvements
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Postma <peter@pointless.nl>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/24/2006 20:50:40
These have been in my tree for a while (for months actually), and work
fine for me.

1) hard icon touch support, from hpcsh (mostly c/p'ed) but also with
   support for raw kbd (for X).
   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/peter/j720-tp-icons.diff

2) run MI suspend code when pressing the suspend button, most important
   thing are the powerhooks, so pcmcia cards supporting those hooks will
   be powered off (tested with ne(4) and an(4)).
   ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/peter/j720-pwr.diff

Unless anyone has an objection, I'll commit them.

--
Peter Postma