Subject: wi0 on hpcarm NetBSD-current
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Astro <freedom.day@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/26/2006 12:31:53
------=_Part_8842_20677311.1151317913616

Hi,

I've compiled and installed NetBSD-current 3.99.21 on Jornada 720. I have
one problem with the wi driver.
I use a Prism2.5 chipset pcmcia wifi card (Primary firmware 1.1.1, Station
firmware 1.7.4 )

Hostap and Monitor modes work OK but when in DS11 mode the interface just
cannot associate with any AP.
Standard command -
# ifconfig wi0 ssid somename chan xy up
interface just blinks so no connection is established

Same card works well with NetBSD-3.0.0 stable on hpcarm.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Pavel