Subject: Re: Autorun from a storage card?
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: wrzymski <wrzymski@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/07/2006 16:22:24
On 6/7/06, Jason Mitchell <jmitchel@bigjar.com> wrote:
> #wrz#,
>
>         You don't really need a compiler to test, just rename hpcboot.exe to
> autorun.exe. If hpcboot comes up, then this will work. However, I'm pretty
> sure that I already tried this, without success. I also asked the HP people
> who initially did the work on porting Linux to the Jornada 720, and they
> didn't answer. So you probably shouldn't spend too much time trying.

I've tried this before sending mail. In act of desperation I've
thought that reading command line arguments might change something:)
I've allready spend too much trying it, at 6x0 there it was also
possible to by-pass most of winCe configuration by pressing Shift
during boot. Couldn't find anything like that at J720. The only
similar thing is "service mode " - pressing "s" just after reset.

#wrz#