Subject: RE: Autorun from a storage card?
To: wrzymski <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Jason Mitchell <jmitchel@bigjar.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/06/2006 21:52:53
#wrz#,

	You don't really need a compiler to test, just rename hpcboot.exe to
autorun.exe. If hpcboot comes up, then this will work. However, I'm pretty
sure that I already tried this, without success. I also asked the HP people
who initially did the work on porting Linux to the Jornada 720, and they
didn't answer. So you probably shouldn't spend too much time trying.

Thanks,

Jason M.