Subject: keyboard layout changed after upgrade
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Kirby <mark@coris.org.uk>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/06/2006 18:02:09
Hi,

I have just updated my jornada 720 to 3.99.17 and now my keyboard has the
wrong layout.

I have installed the built hpcboot, i have to use the Japanese option to boot
as the normal jornada option fails to boot. Once i get in I'm obviously using
a Japanese layout (i am right?), so i set wscons to use US layout (which is
what it says on the back of my jornada). However this doesn't help, some keys
have changed but i still cant use the fn key.

I have tried all the layouts in wscons.conf but non of them match.

Before the update i didn't have anything set and it just worked. Unfortunately
i forget what version it was but it was before the flurry of recent changes
we have had.

Any ideas as to how to get a normal layout back?

Thanks

mark
--
The NetBSD CVS Digest http://digest.coris.org.uk