Subject: Re: jornada 720 international keyboard layout
To: <>
From: Adam Pribyl <covex@ahoj.fsik.cvut.cz>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/19/2005 12:42:28
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Peter Postma wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:39:44AM +0200, Adam Pribyl wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005, Peter Postma wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> >
> > Be aware that there is not only layout like this:
> >
> > > [1] http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/jornada/photo/jornada680-intl2.jpg
> >
> > But also this ABB layout
> >
> > http://www.lowlevel.cz/log/images/keyboard.jpg
> >
> > Does this handle both or even more layouts?
> >

> Isn't ABB the EU/english layout? That is the one I mean with
> "international layout".

This ABB is more or less SE/swedish layout, but is - with different labels
on keys used probably for other languages than english too.

For Valeriy E. Ushakov:

Please see these two pictuers:
US http://handhelds.org/%7Echicken/jornada_720/dscf0054.jpg
ABB http://www.lowlevel.cz/log/images/keyboard.jpg

There is one more key in 2nd, 3rd and 4th row, also ?/ beside space on US
layout etc. They are deffinitely not the same.

Adam Pribyl