Subject: Not enought inode/bin or src ?/cf size/2.0 or 1.6
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: sigmounte jornada <netbsd-hpcarm@sighq.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 05/05/2005 19:47:01
Hi ,

I've just buy my jornada 720  (searching for a 728 lol )

Some few question i have :

(1)when i try to use pkg_add for exemple Xserver , it say i don't have
enougth inodes , so disk is full (i'm using a ULTRA II 512mb cf) , but df
say i just use 40% of disk space , how can i do ??

(2)i want to use 2.0 netbsd , but it's like (looking directly at the ftp
server ) there is no binaries packages for 2.0 , so i have to use pkgsrc ?
but the pkgsrc.tar.gz is so big with so many small files , can my file
system support it ? (cf (1) )

(3) is a 512mb cf ok ??

(4) if there a procedure or howto somewhere for having X xterm , quake ? :)

Thanks a lot