Subject: RE: jornada 720 : i'd need infos & tips
To: Jost Menke <cyberlab@gmx.de>
From: Jason Mitchell <jmitchel@rosstechnologygroup.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 05/02/2005 13:32:11

While the serial cable is definitely the better choice, you can see the
kernel messages on the Jornada screen. Just uncheck "use serial console" in
hpcboot. Also, by default /dev/console is a symlink to /dev/ttyS0, but you
can change it to link to /dev/ttyE0 (this is from memory, so I may be a
little off with the filenames). That will allow you to see the messages from
the daemons as they start.