Subject: Re: ~200MB NetBSD with X apps, is it possible?
To: Steven Murray <steven.murray@gmail.com>
From: Jost Menke <cyberlab@gmx.de>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 05/02/2005 16:35:44
On 5/2/05, Steven Murray <steven.murray@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think at 256mb you will be pushing it a bit, especially since a
> 512mb card is so cheap even 1gb is very cheap

and they will be even cheaper in a few months ;)

> dont bother with the
> ultra cards, they are no faster in the jornada (no noticeable increase
> in performance). I will let you know though as i am away to rebuild a
> userland and kernel this week.
>
> Steven

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I can't afford a bigger card. But I think
there's no need to carry around bloated stuff you don't need on a mobile
device.

Regards,
Jost

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail