Subject: style pen not working when logged as normal user on X
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Luciano Rodrigues Furtado <lrfurtado@yahoo.com.br>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/29/2005 21:23:37
My style pen only works when I am logged as root.

I installed the base system with tar but I forgot, to
pass the option to tar to fix the permissions when
extarcting.

I suspect there is some device has its permission
messed up, but I have no idea about which one.

I am experiencing this on a Jornada 710.

Another thing, every time I try leaving X from twm
my X session locks up, and and the screen becomes no
good, so I have to log in with ssh from a external box
and box and do I hard reset, what am I missing here?

Whats the proper way to shutdown Xhpc and return to
the console.

Sincerely,
Luciano

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/