Subject: Re: no local console on Jornada720
To: Jost Menke <cyberlab@gmx.de>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/07/2005 16:47:49
--1WN/MJ7JJGqVzwIW

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 04:23:03PM +0200, Jost Menke wrote:
[...]
> Hello Quentin, a photo of the german keyboard is attached. BTW: I found t=
hat

Hum, thanks, but please don't post image on the list in the future.

> a guy of bsd-crew.de (a german bsd user group) created a wscons mapfile, =
you
> can find it
> here:
>=20
> http://hernani.sdf-eu.org/netbsd/extras/hpcarm/hp.jornada/wscons/wscons.j=
720.de
>=20
> There is more stuff to find in their wiki:
>=20
> http://wiki.bsd-crew.de/index.php?title=3DNetBSD-hpcarm-Installation
> http://wiki.bsd-crew.de/index.php/NetBSD-hpcarm-Konfiguration
>=20
> All in german of course ;)

Which I don't speak a word of :)

Anyway, the picture will be enough.

> About the reboot thing: "reboot -q" works indeed. But I wouldn't know how=
> break into debug mode when using reboot without additional parameters. The
> thing simply freezes, no furhter output on the serial console either.

Send break over the serial console.  It depends on the terminal, but for
example with cu you type ~# to send break.

--=20

--1WN/MJ7JJGqVzwIW

--1WN/MJ7JJGqVzwIW--