Subject: Re: Re: Couldn't allocate memory.
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: None <otto.waltari@kolumbus.fi>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 03/05/2005 03:07:43
So, I'm able too boot the precompiled kernel from 20040706. But can't
use that because I have to compile a custom kernel with the line
"config netbsd root on ? type ? dumps on none" in kernel config.
Otherwise the kernel booting will crash after "root file system type:
ffs". This issue was discussed on this list before, so no more about
it for now.

Booting my own custom kernel with your build of hpcboot doesn't freeze
the device, but it stops the boot process.