Subject: Re: List of supported CF-cards in terms of booting (2.0-RELEASE)
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Steven Murray <steven.murray@gmail.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 02/21/2005 16:26:44
Works with my Kingston 1gb Compact flash ultra :

wd0 at atabus0 drive 0: <SAMSUNG CF/ATA>

On Netbsd 2.0

Also on my standard Kingston 1gb , not sure what chipset it is, but
works on netbsd 2.0 also.

There is no performance difference between the ultra and the normal
either (not noticeable anyway).

Steve