Subject: Re: new cf-card wont boot
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Nastase <danielnastase@hotmail.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 12/16/2004 00:41:51
I have used so far two 1Gb card and they worked just find.
For my every day setup I use a 1 Gb card in the bottom CF (Lexar 1Gb 4x) and
my PCMCIA is empty and I usually use a AmbiCom WiFi CF card (w/ an adapter).

The speed is OK (I didn't benchmark it though) and I get to keep the power
that a Microdrive would suck :)

Pretty often I also work on a NFS mounted drive too. This is what I do when
I want to build stuff (I also enable a NFS mounted swap too as 32 Mb is not
enough sometimes).

Daniel

http://search.msn.com/