Subject: Re: netbsd installation kernel for jornada720
To: , <b-tuck@gmx.net>
From: sheree <sah18@sbcglobal.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/29/2004 15:44:12
b-tuck,
i'm actually in an almost identical situation as you.  the only difference
being that my wireless card is an orinoco gold card.  a couple people have
been trying to help me, but unfortunately, what we've tried at this point
hasn't been successful.  i'm wondering if anyone else has any ideas on how
to get past this problem.  if i get anything working, i will definitely let
you know.
-sheree