Subject: netbsd installation kernel for jornada720
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <b-tuck@gmx.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/29/2004 20:01:34
hi there,
a few months ago i downloaded a hpcarm-kernel with which i can run the
installroutine without crossbuilding my own stuff (i can't do that because
my notebook freezes everytime)
i tried it so many times to install netbsd on my jornada and now i'm at the
point where i can select the source for the binarys to download for the
installation
i made a msdos partition on the cf-card and put that installroutine-kernel
on it
i startet the kernel with hpcboot.exe
but now i'm stuck at the install where i must choose the source for the
files, network wont work because my netgear wireless pcmcia card isn't
supportet on this kernel
is there a newer version of such an, i call it "install kernel" ?
the other kernels from releng.netbsd.org are detecting my wi0-card but they
don't start an install routine
the kernel is called jinstall.gz as is a few years old, i would be glad if
someone could help me

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail