Subject: Re: is anyone still working on this port?
To: None <sah18@sbcglobal.net>
From: Jason Mitchell <jmitchel@rosstechnologygroup.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/08/2004 22:59:23
Hello,

Actually, it's a bit easier than those instructions. I created an
installation kernel -- so all you need are three files on a dos partition
on a CF card.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-hpcarm/2003/01/07/0001.html

As for whether people are still using this port -- the three files get
downloaded about once a week.

Jason M.