Subject: is anyone still working on this port?
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Sheree Hemphill <sah18@sbcglobal.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 09/07/2004 13:03:59
--0-420301748-1094587439=:44161

I was wondering if this list (and port) is still active!?  Please reply if there are any active participants!  I just recently purchased my first HP Jornada 720 off of ebay & I love it.  But I'm very interested in trying to install linux on it.  Most of the listings I've found through my searches have given only partial instructions (or download links are no longer working), the listings are very dated, etc.  Just hoping to find some people currently working on this port to get some guidance from.
Please let me know!
-sheree

--0-420301748-1094587439=:44161

<DIV>I was wondering if this list (and port) is still active!?&nbsp; Please reply if there are any active participants!&nbsp; I just recently purchased my first HP Jornada 720 off of ebay &amp; I love it.&nbsp; But I'm very interested in trying to install linux on it.&nbsp; Most of the listings I've found through my searches have given only partial instructions (or download links are no longer working), the listings are very dated, etc.&nbsp; Just hoping to find some people currently working on this port to get some guidance from.</DIV>
<DIV>Please let me know!</DIV>
<DIV>-sheree</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-420301748-1094587439=:44161--