Subject: Re: hi
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: Lorant Toth <LorantToth@gmx.net>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 07/07/2004 16:02:36
hi,

sorry - actually I just found that my questions were answered June 30th
and that a more recent build exists thatn I used. I did not get those
emails though I am recently subscribed to port-hpcarm. sorry.

X11 installs and runs fine right after install with the new snapshot
from releng, you just need to xmodmap your keys. Great work. I'd like to
see whether I can cross-build the distribution on my 300mhz machine so
that I could possibly help out with a few things.

Awesome work! This just quadruples (at least) the usefulnes of my
Jornada720. Finally a real OS.

- Lorant