Subject: bugs in 2.0 branch
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/22/2004 12:04:22
Hi

I installed te latest build from netbsd-2-0. There are issues in X11.
1) The keyboard gets nonsense. Using xmodmap it's possible to remap some
keys to the correct characters, but not all. Keys such as shift or ctrl
won't show any keycode in xev.

Of course everything is normal in wscons

2) Sometimes, touching the screen with the stylus is ignored. I don't really
understand when

3) draging the stylus on screen does not work (i.e.: impossible to move
windows, select text, and so on)

I'm willing to fix things, but I lack some ideas about where to start.
Anyone has an idea why theses things broke?
--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org