Subject: WebDT 375
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Aleksandr Milewski <n6mod@milewski.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 10/26/2003 09:08:48
I've just been given a WebDT 375 <http://www.dtri.com/Html/DT375.htm>
with the stated objective of brining up an Open operating system.
I've looked at the state of NetBSD and arm-linux, and NetBSD looks
promising.

Has anyone done any work with this or similar devices? Here's what I
know so far: It's a PXA255 running at 400MHz, has built-in 802.11b
(appears as a PCMCIA device to CE) 128MB RAM, 32MB Flash, SVGA
screen, CF, USB host and slave, audio, etc.

It's currently running CE .NET (4.20).

Any pointers on where to begin would be appreciated. I think my next
step is to get hpcboot.exe and one of the kernels on a CF card and
see how far I get.

Thanks,
	Zandr

Aleksandr Milewski                                              N6MOD
n6mod@milewski.org                           http://www.milewski.org/