Subject: Re: "how to install NetBSD on a palmtop" article published
To: Keichii Moto <keichiitoyota@yahoo.com>
From: Michael W . Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 06/19/2003 13:08:44
Hi,

While I don't own an IPAQ, looking at the dmesg, it appears that for
some reason the system can't even begin to read the flash disk... it
gets a fsbn error at block 0.

Are you sure this flash is good?  Try to reformat it and see if it's
recognized, or if any other OS can recognize it.

Failing that, I really have no idea...  sorry.

==ml