Subject: Re: Request for review: "Installing NetBSD on a Jornada" article
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/17/2003 15:15:34
Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:

> What's more frustrating is that they don't sell any accessories anymore,
> and it seems the original battery is getting quickly less efficient than
> it was once.

They pop up on ebay too.

www.expansys.fr (also .co.uk and com, depending on where you are).

Search, ask around...  You never know what you can find.  E.g. I
bought a brand new 16MB RAM expansion for my Jornada 680 for just $20
(list price around $140).  A local store that specializes on mobile
gadgets had one and jornada 680 has been discontinued, so they figured
they want to get rid of it ;).  I've been searching ebay and other
online stores while it was just a phone-call and 20min trip away.

SY, Uwe