Subject: Re: Request for review: "Installing NetBSD on a Jornada" article
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
From: Michael W . Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/16/2003 21:32:34
On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 12:50:01AM +0200, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> > I've written an article about installing NetBSD on a HP Jornada by
> > bootstrapping from a NetBSD laptop.
>
> Hey, that's sucks, I have a pending paper on this topic! I have been too
> slow on that one :o)

Sorry, I didn't mean to stomp on your work.  Please accept my
apologies.

I have a twice-monthly column on BSD, so I plan to do a *lot* of
NetBSD writing in the near future.  This palmtop is turning into four
articles already, and I'm getting a few more platforms to play with.

> Feel free to send me your paper, I'll do the review for you.

Sorry, I had to turn it in last Thursday, but thanks anyway.  :-(

> I guess you are a new user, so you recently broucht a Jornada. It's now
> impossible to buy a Jornada in France. Is it still possible to purchase
> it in your country? (which country?)

In this case, my country would be Ebay.

HP recently discontinued the Jornada 728.  I was unable to get a new
one, even direct from HP in the US.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org