Subject: Request for review: "Installing NetBSD on a Jornada" article
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Michael W . Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 04/07/2003 13:40:19
Hi, folks,

I've written an article about installing NetBSD on a HP Jornada by
bootstrapping from a NetBSD laptop.  The article will be part of my
column ((http://www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/13).

I'd appreciate it if anyone would be willing to read the article and
provide me with feedback before I submit it.

Unfortunately, I cannot publically post this article -- public posting
would constitute "prior publication", and invalidate my contract.  If
you drop me a line, though, I'll be happy to send you a copy.  I would
just ask that you not redistribute the article before publication
(probably late this month).

I would need any comments by Thursday, so I can turn in the article in
a timely manner.

Thanks!
==ml

--