Subject: Re: Buying a Jornada for NetBSD
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 01/30/2003 14:10:52
Thanks to everyone who responded on this message.  I've ordered my
Jornada 728, a 1G IBM Microdrive, some duct tape to hold the
MicroDrive in place, and an Intersil Prism 3-chip-driven wireless
card.  Making all this work should give me a good three months of
columns, and the response from those will tell me if I should write a
NetBSD book.  :-)

Thanks again!

==ml