Subject: RE: Jornada 820?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis , nagy andras istvan <blind@sneaker.hu>
From: EXT-Bellers, Chris <chris.bellers@boeing.com>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 12/10/2002 16:18:34
For what it's worth, the Rainer-Kuechel apps are great for the 820. If you
see something that doesnt run on the 820, ask the author nicely, and he
might recompile it for HPC Pro 2.11. He did a number of those for me.

http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/software.html

It's almost as good as having unix on it.

Chris Bellers 314.233.7181
OSA System Administrator
Boeing, Phantom Works APS/NCO