Subject: Re: Touch panel bug and X libs
To: Steve Clement <steve@ion.lu>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 12/10/2002 23:14:49
> I don't seem to have it. Emmanuel could you post the Final patch to the
> list please? So I can patch manually.

There is no final patch, all the kernel support is in tree. Maybe you
discovered a new bug?

Do you have a j720ssp kernel thread running on your system? If you do,
then it's a new bug (I have not updated my kernel since I managed it to
work, tracking -current is not easy on hpcarm)

If you don't, then something is wrong with your sources.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.
"Le 80x86 n'est pas si complexe - il n'a simplement pas de sens"