Subject: Re: Window Manager?
To: None <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 10/24/2002 22:37:39
[snip]

   actually, I was thinking about a USB keyboard but I'm betting the J720
   is a USB Device, not host. Or heck, a USB Mouse... but ah well. I know
   the intent is to be portable but sometimes you just want a real keyboard
   and mouse.

I forgot to mention, but as an alternative, you can start moused and use a
normal serial mouse on /dev/ttyS0.  The only issue is that there are
signed character bugs in moused and it order for it work you must compile
it with -fsigned-char.  I really must file a PR on that...

I'v used a Logitech Trackman "snail" [big red track ball sort of thing]
that is bigger then the J720 it is attached to.

--
Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org
http://anduin.eldar.org  - & -  http://anduin.ipv6.eldar.org [IPv6 only]